Choose your favorite pre-cooked sausage or brat and make them special with this great sauce. Serve in bite-sized pieces on toothpicks for a snack or cut them into strips for a sandwich.
1 pound pre-cooked, low fat, smoked turkey sausage links 1 jar (13 ounces) sugar-free apricot preserves 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard 2 teaspoons horseradish 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger 1/2 cup white wine
Cut sausages into 1 inch pieces or slices of desired size. In a medium saucepan, combine sausages with all remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil while stirring.
Cook until sausages are hot. Reduce heat to very low and keep warm until ready to serve. These may also be kept warm in an oven.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns