Choose your favorite pre-cooked sausage or brat and make them special with this great sauce. Serve in bite-sized pieces on toothpicks for a snack or cut them into strips for a sandwich.
1 pound pre-cooked, low fat, smoked turkey sausage links 1 jar (13 ounces) sugar-free apricot preserves 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard 2 teaspoons horseradish 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger 1/2 cup white wine
Cut sausages into 1 inch pieces or slices of desired size. In a medium saucepan, combine sausages with all remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil while stirring.
Cook until sausages are hot. Reduce heat to very low and keep warm until ready to serve. These may also be kept warm in an oven.
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids