A fun way to serve your bread!
1 package Big Biscuits (Pillsbury Grands)
3/4 cup salsa
1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
1/4 cup chopped green onions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter an 8 x 8 inch baking pan. Open package of biscuits and cut each one in 6 small pieces. Toss into baking pan. Spray lightly with butter spray. Pour salsa over biscuits. Top with shredded cheese and onions. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until lightly brown. Pull apart to serve.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Fat, gm. 8
Protein, gm. 4
Carbohydrates, gm. 16
Cholesterol, mg. 0
Fiber, gm. 0.1
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say