8 ounces frozen unsweetened peach slices 6 ounces frozen unsweetened raspberries 3 cups diced fresh or frozen rhubarb 3/4 cup Splenda or sugar 1 tablespoons cornstarch 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup rolled quick oats 1/3 cup flour 1/3 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg 1/2 teaspoon salt 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Butter a 7 x 11 inch baking pan. Cut peach slices into 1 inch pieces. In a large bowl, combine peaches, raspberries, and rhubarb. Mix Splenda and cornstarch together and combine with the fruit. Add lemon juice and vanilla. Stir to mix. Spoon into baking pan.
To prepare topping, combine rolled oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a medium bowl. Stir to mix. Cut butter into small pieces and add to oats mixture. Using a knife or pastry blender, cut butter into oats until mixture begins to clump together. Sprinkle mixture over fruit. Bake for 35 -45 minutes or until fruit mixture is bubbly and topping is lightly brown.
Note: Double this recipe for a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories: 215 Fat, gm.: 8 Protein, gm.: 2 Carbs, gm.: 34 Cholesterol, mg.: 20 Fiber, gm.: 3.9
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry
- Renewable energy conference focuses on working with agriculture