This recipe is fast and easy to make but it is sure to be a hit at your party. I love the color combination of the green pesto with the red tomatoes. The flavor with the pine nut topping is wonderful. It is hard to stop eating this one!
Mary Bruno of Madison and Sandy McClure of Verona shared this recipe.
4 ounces Neufchatel cheese, softened 1/3 cup pesto 1/4 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes. 3 tablespoons pine nut, toasted
Spread cream cheese evenly on a 9 inch serving plate. Spoon pesto on top and spread evenly. Arrange diced tomatoes on top. Sprinkle with pine nuts.
Serve with small crackers.
*Note: Chopped seeded and diced Roma tomatoes can be substituted for the sun dried tomatoes if desired.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories 100 Fat, gm. 8 Protein, gm. 4 Carbs, gm. 2 Cholesterol, mg. 15 Fiber, gm. 0.4
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns