These cookies are full of all of my favorite things!
1 cup shortening or butter 1 cup peanut butter 1 cup sugar 1 cup brown sugar 3 eggs 2-1/2 cups flour 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips 1 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, combine shortening, peanut butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Beat with electric mixer until well mixed. Add eggs and beat well. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix well. Add chocolate chips and walnuts. Stir to mix. Roll into small balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Press down on each ball to flatten slightly.
Bake 9 - 13 minutes or just until beginning to brown. Do not over bake. Let set on cookie sheet a minute before using a spatula to place on rack to cook.
Makes 75 small cookies
Nutritional Information per cookie:
Calories: 95 Fat, gm.: 5 Protein, gm.: 2 Carbs, gm.: 10 Cholesterol, mg.: 5 Fiber, gm.: 0
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program