Fresh peaches and chicken are tossed with summer salad greens. Drizzle with a unique dressing made with another fresh peach, honey, mustard and mint.
8 cups leaf lettuce 8 ounces cooked chicken breast strips 1 small red onion, thinly sliced 1 small cucumber, cubed 4 medium fresh peaches, peeled and sliced Fresh mint leaves for garnish
Dressing1 medium fresh peach 1/4 cup white wine vinegar 2 tablespoons honey 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves 1/4 teaspoon salt
Divide lettuce among 4 individual serving salad plates, Top with cooked chicken pieces, onion slices, cucumber cubes, and fresh peach slices. Garnish with a fresh mint leaf.
In a small food processor, combine all dressing ingredients. Process until well blended. Drizzle desired amount of dressing on the salads.
Note: Double the recipe for a larger entrée salad.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories: 240 Fat, gm.: 5 Protein, gm.: 18 Carbs, gm.: 30 Cholesterol, mg.: 30 Fiber, gm.: 8.6
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Uncertainty creates challenges for growth in manufacturing
- Inmates sue over conditions at Wisconsin youth prison
- Crews put out, monitor insulation fire at construction site, officials say
- Janesville man killed in crash on I-90 near South Beloit