Sometimes simple is best. Try this easy salad with any grilled chicken, meat, or fish.
6 large oranges or 4 cups orange slices 1 medium fennel head (sometimes called anise) 1/2 cup fresh blueberries 2 tablespoons olive oil
Peel and section oranges. Reserve any orange juice that accumulates. Place orange sections and juice in a medium bowl. Thinly slice the bulb portion of the fennel head. Add sliced fennel and blueberries to the bowl. Drizzle with olive oil. Place on serving plates and garnish with the feathery green leaves of the fennel.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories: 140 Fat, gm.: 7 Protein, gm.: 1 Carbs, gm.: 19 Cholesterol, mg.: 0 Fiber, gm.: 3.6
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Eau Claire TV station owner sues over duo's on-air prank
- Alcohol use among senior citizens on the rise
- Door County trees chomped by invasive bugs
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- Toxic gas released in Kenosha County truck crash