This is a perfect little nibbler appetizer if you are an olive lover.
Tammy Northcutt in Orfordville and Shari Koedinger in Baraboo shared this recipe.
8 ounces reduced fat Neufchatel cream cheese, softened 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix (1/4 of a 1 ounce package )* 1 small can (4 ounces) black olives, chopped 1 small jar (4 ounces) diced pimiento 1 small can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles 1/2 cup finely chopped green olives 1/4 cup finely diced onion 8 small (6 inch) flour tortilla
In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and dressing mix. Stir to blend well. Add black olives, pimento, green chilies, green olives and onions. Mix well.
Spread a thin layer of the mixture on top of a flour tortilla. Roll up tight. Repeat with additional tortillas. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
Use additional tortilla if you have cream cheese mixture left-over.
When ready to serve, cut into 1/2 inch slices.
*Note: Use more ranch dressing mix if desired to suit your taste.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories 100 Fat, gm. 6 Protein, gm. 3 Carbs, gm. 9 Cholesterol, mg. 10 Fiber, gm. 0.6
- Local woman shares warning after credit card theft
- Bond reduced in UW-Stout student death case
- Madison police make arrest in downtown robbery
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving