These are fun to make and fun to eat!
1/2 cup butter or margarine 1/2 cup sugar 1/2 cup fat-free milk 1/2 cup cocoa 1/4 cup chocolate chips 1 cup Splenda 1/3 cup peanut butter 2 teaspoons vanilla 1 cup chopped walnuts 3 cups oats, rolled (raw), divided
Place parchment paper on 2 cookie sheets. In a small saucepan, combine butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa. Bring to a rolling boil. Continue to boil for 1 minute while stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add chocolate chips, Splenda, peanut butter, and vanilla. Stir until smooth. Pour chocolate mixture into a large bowl. Add walnuts and 2-1/2 cups of oats. Stir to mix well. Add additional 1/2 cup oats if mixture is too sticky. Drop small teaspoon sized balls of the dough on cookie sheet. Chill until firm.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories: 40 Fat, gm.: 2 Protein, gm.: 1 Carbs, gm.: 5 Cholesterol, mg.: 3 Fiber, gm.: 0.4
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century