These are fun to make and fun to eat!
1/2 cup butter or margarine 1/2 cup sugar 1/2 cup fat-free milk 1/2 cup cocoa 1/4 cup chocolate chips 1 cup Splenda 1/3 cup peanut butter 2 teaspoons vanilla 1 cup chopped walnuts 3 cups oats, rolled (raw), divided
Place parchment paper on 2 cookie sheets. In a small saucepan, combine butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa. Bring to a rolling boil. Continue to boil for 1 minute while stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add chocolate chips, Splenda, peanut butter, and vanilla. Stir until smooth. Pour chocolate mixture into a large bowl. Add walnuts and 2-1/2 cups of oats. Stir to mix well. Add additional 1/2 cup oats if mixture is too sticky. Drop small teaspoon sized balls of the dough on cookie sheet. Chill until firm.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories: 40 Fat, gm.: 2 Protein, gm.: 1 Carbs, gm.: 5 Cholesterol, mg.: 3 Fiber, gm.: 0.4
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday