This is so easy. No need to marinate ahead of time. Just brush on this flavorful sauce as the chicken is cooking on the grill. Serve with grilled potato salad.
1/3 cup maple syrup 1/3 cup Dijon mustard 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar olive oil spray 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt 1/8 teaspoon pepper 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
Heat grill to medium-hot heat. Combine maple syrup, mustard, and vinegar in a small jar. Shake to mix well. Set aside. Place chicken on a plate. Coat lightly with olive oil spray and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Place chicken pieces on greased grill rack. Baste with mustard sauce.
Cook until ckicken is completely done, basting every time chicken is turned. Remove from grill and place on clean serving plate. Pass extra sauce at the table.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories 240 Fat, gm. 3 Protein, gm. 39 Carb. gm. 15 Cholesterol, mg. 20 Fiber, gm. 0.2
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Officials urge vaccinating horses against mosquito-spread diseases
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan