Add a little spice to your life!
2 pounds pork tenderloin
1/2 cup orange juice
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup canola oil
1 small onion, chopped
dash hot red pepper sauce
1 teaspoon dried thyme or 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
1/2 teaspoon allspice
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Trim white membrane and any fat from pork tenderloin. Place in a large zip-lock plastic bag. Set aside. In a pint jar, combine all marinade ingredients. Shake to mix well. Pour into bag with meat.
Seal bag and refrigerate several hours or overnight. Turn occasionally. When ready to prepare, heat grill to medium-hot. Spray grates with cooking spray. Remove pork from marinade and place on grill. Discard marinade. Grill meat until brown on all side and cook until slightly pink in the middle. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into slices.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories 260 Fat, gm. 7 Protein, gm. 48 Carb. gm. 1 Cholesterol, mg. 150 Fiber, gm. 0.5
More Donna's Recipes
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire