Add a little spice to your life!
2 pounds pork tenderloin
1/2 cup orange juice
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup canola oil
1 small onion, chopped
dash hot red pepper sauce
1 teaspoon dried thyme or 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
1/2 teaspoon allspice
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Trim white membrane and any fat from pork tenderloin. Place in a large zip-lock plastic bag. Set aside. In a pint jar, combine all marinade ingredients. Shake to mix well. Pour into bag with meat.
Seal bag and refrigerate several hours or overnight. Turn occasionally. When ready to prepare, heat grill to medium-hot. Spray grates with cooking spray. Remove pork from marinade and place on grill. Discard marinade. Grill meat until brown on all side and cook until slightly pink in the middle. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into slices.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories 260 Fat, gm. 7 Protein, gm. 48 Carb. gm. 1 Cholesterol, mg. 150 Fiber, gm. 0.5
More Donna's Recipes
- Officials identify two men killed in Sheboygan plane crash
- CANCELED: Wisconsin River slow, no-wake order
- Janesville police take extra precautions after fentanyl found in area
- Forged letter criticizes local police chief
- DNR determines several factors led to Janesville fish kill
- Memorial Day travel expected to hit highest rate since 2005