Light, refreshing and unique!
1 large fresh peach, peeled, pitted, and sliced
1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons honey
In a small food processor, combine all ingredients. Process until smooth. Serve on tender lettuce or baby spinach greens. Toss with fresh strawberries, blueberries, peaches, or other fresh fruit.
Make 1 1/4 cups
Nutritional Information per tablespoon:
Fat, gm. 5 Protein, gm. 0 Carbs, gm. 4 Cholesterol, mg. 0 Fiber, gm. 0
Note: This recipe was inspired by my colleague Diane Scherschel.
More Donna's Recipes
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Suspect in custody in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two
- Two seriously injured in pickup vs. semi crash