The apricot flavored basting sauce with nutmeg and cloves is a perfect compliment to ham.
1/4 cup honey 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate 1 tablepsoon soy sauce 1/4 cup apricot jam 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg 1/8 teaspoon cloves 1/8 teaspoon ginger 3 pounds lean boneless ham
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together honey, orange juice, soy sauce, apricot jam, nutmeg, and cloves. Place ham in baking pan. Brush with sauce. Bake for 1 hour and baste several times during baking period.
Note: Use this sauce is also good used on grilled or fried ham steak.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories 300 Fat, gm. 10 Protein, gm. 44 Carb. gm. 10 Cholesterol, mg. 100 Fiber low
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs