The apricot flavored basting sauce with nutmeg and cloves is a perfect compliment to ham.
1/4 cup honey 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate 1 tablepsoon soy sauce 1/4 cup apricot jam 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg 1/8 teaspoon cloves 1/8 teaspoon ginger 3 pounds lean boneless ham
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together honey, orange juice, soy sauce, apricot jam, nutmeg, and cloves. Place ham in baking pan. Brush with sauce. Bake for 1 hour and baste several times during baking period.
Note: Use this sauce is also good used on grilled or fried ham steak.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories 300 Fat, gm. 10 Protein, gm. 44 Carb. gm. 10 Cholesterol, mg. 100 Fiber low
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash