Impress your family and friends with these crusty brown sandwiches. Cut into small pieces to serve as appetizers or cut in larger pieces to serve for supper or lunch.
- 1 pizza crust, Pillsbury 13.8 oz
- 2 tablespoons Dijon style mustard
- 1 pound lean ham, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease 2 cookie sheets. Unroll pizza dough and cut in 2 pieces. Place one piece on each of the cookie sheets. Spread 1 tablespoon of mustard over one piece of dough to within 1/2 inch of edge. Layer 1/2 of the ham slices down the center of the dough. Lay half of the spinach leaves on top. Sprinkle with half of the cheese and half of the Italian seasoning. Fold sides of dough over filling, pinching center seam and each end to seal. Gently turn over to place seam side down. Bake 15 - 20 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool 5 - 10 minutes and cut into slices to serve.
Serves 6 for a supper meal. Nutritional Information per serving:
Fat, gm. 15
Protein, gm. 28
Carbs, gm. 33
Cholesterol, mg. 70
Fiber, gm. 0.4
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn
- WIAA board approves concussion insurance for student athletes
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet