Here's a list of assorted ghoulish delights:
Popcorn HandsPlace a piece of gummy worm or candy corn in the fingers and thumb tips of a clear plastic glove. Stuff with popcorn and secure the top with a rubber band.
Bagel With Hanging TonguePlace a piece of roasted red pepper on the bagel to form a mouth. Stuff the hole of the bagel with a piece of ham or bologna. Cut it in a size that hangs out in the shape of a tongue.
Smiley Egg EyesCut a hard boiled egg in half. Make a smiley face with raisins for eyes and a piece of roasted red pepper for the mouth.
Worms On A BunCut a hot dog in long very thin slices. Score each slice every 3 inches. Place slices on a plate in the microwave. Heat until the hot dog pieces curl. Place on a bun with catsup or mustard.
Strawberry Happy FacePlace 2 pine nuts in a strawberry for eyes. Use a curved piece of pretzel for the smile. Attach the pretzel to the strawberry with a small amount of peanut butter.
Spider CrackersSpread peanut butter or soft cheese on a round cracker. Place pieces of pretzel on the filling. Top with another cracker. Add raisins for eyes.
- 29-year-old man dies from injuries suffered in Beloit fire
- Suspended UW-Madison student wants sex charges dismissed
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates
- UWM instructor hopes students can find solution to lead problem
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads