6 ounces lite firm tofu, drained well 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and pit removed 2 teaspoons lemon juice 1/4 cup salsa 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped Salt, to taste Hot sauce, to taste
In a small food processor, combine tofu, avocado, and lemon juice. Process until smooth. Spoon into small bowl. Add salsa and tomato. Stir gently. Add salt and hot sauce to taste.
Makes 2 cups
Serve with corn chips.
Nutritional Information per serving (4 tablespoons):
Calories: 40 Fat, gm.: 3 Protein, gm.: 2 Carbs, gm.: 2 Cholesterol, mg.: 0 Fiber, gm.: 1.3
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart