6 ounces lite firm tofu, drained well 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and pit removed 2 teaspoons lemon juice 1/4 cup salsa 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped Salt, to taste Hot sauce, to taste
In a small food processor, combine tofu, avocado, and lemon juice. Process until smooth. Spoon into small bowl. Add salsa and tomato. Stir gently. Add salt and hot sauce to taste.
Makes 2 cups
Serve with corn chips.
Nutritional Information per serving (4 tablespoons):
Calories: 40 Fat, gm.: 3 Protein, gm.: 2 Carbs, gm.: 2 Cholesterol, mg.: 0 Fiber, gm.: 1.3
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land