Combine tuna steak and colorful grilled vegetables for a beautiful healthy summer meal.
- 1 1/2 pounds tuna steaks
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive or canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- dash hot pepper sauce
Cut tuna into 4 pieces. Place in resealable plastic bag. In a small jar, combine all remaining ingredients. Mix well and pour into bag with swordfish. Reseal and refrigerate several hours. When ready to serve, heat grill to medium-hot. Remove fish from bag. Grill for 5 10 minutes per side or until lightly brown and fish flakes easily.
Serve with grilled vegetables.
Combine vegetables of your choice such as zucchini, yellow summer squash, red onions, red peppers, mushrooms, and asparagus. (If you use carrots or beans they will have to be precooked.) Marinate vegetables in a resealable plastic bag in equal amounts of olive oil and balsamic vinegar and add fresh herbs of your choice. Refrigerate until ready to grill. Lightly spray a grilling basket. Add vegetables and grill vegetables until tender and lightly browned.
Nutritional Information per serving for the tuna:
Calories 220 Fat, gm. 7 Protein, gm. 34 Carb. gm. 2 Cholesterol, mg. 65 Fiber, gm. 0.1
- 30 missing after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- One injured after stabbing in Madison
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Missing Marathon County man found safe
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth