1-1/2 pounds beef tenderloin or steak of your choice grill oil spray
Pepper Rub* 2 teaspoons course ground pepper 1 teaspoon course ground salt 1 teaspoon Lawry's seasoned salt 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules 1/4 teaspoon paprika dash ground red pepper, optional 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, optional
Preheat grill. Spray grill with grill oil spray. Cut tenderloin into 4 individual pieces. In a small bowl, combine all pepper rub ingredients except butter. Sprinkle both sides of each piece of beef with spice mixture.
Grill meat over medium-hot grill until brown on both sides and cooked to desired doneness.
Melt butter and add 1 teaspoon of the spice mix. Serve on the side with the steak if desired.
*Note: In place of making your own spice mixture, substitute ?Montreal Steak? spice mixture by McCormick.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories: 335 Fat, gm.: 16 Protein, gm.: 48 Carbs, gm.: 0 Cholesterol, mg.: 140 Fiber, gm.: 0
- PD: Drunk Mt. Horeb man jumps from moving car, runs into side of SUV
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Phone scammer claims to be MPD Chief Mike Koval, officials say
- Icy Dane County road causes nearly 40-car pileup, officials say
- Man, woman caught selling stolen bike on Craigslist, police say
- Evers has $117,000 in bank for superintendent run