6 flour tortilla, 6 inch size oil spray 3/4 cup fat-free refried beans 1/2 cup chunky salsa 3/4 cup shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
Preheat charcoal grill. Lightly spray one side of each tortilla with oil spray. Place the 3 tortillas, oiled spray side down, on baking sheet. Spread each with 1/3 of refried beans.
Top each with 1/3 of the salsa and cheese. Top with remaining tortilla, keeping oiled side on top. Place on grill and cook until lightly brown. Turn over and brown remaining side. Cut each quesadilla into wedges and server warm.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories 135 Fat, gm. 6 Protein, gm. 6 Carb. gm. 18 Cholesterol, mg. 15 Fiber, gm. 2
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two