6 flour tortilla, 6 inch size oil spray 3/4 cup fat-free refried beans 1/2 cup chunky salsa 3/4 cup shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
Preheat charcoal grill. Lightly spray one side of each tortilla with oil spray. Place the 3 tortillas, oiled spray side down, on baking sheet. Spread each with 1/3 of refried beans.
Top each with 1/3 of the salsa and cheese. Top with remaining tortilla, keeping oiled side on top. Place on grill and cook until lightly brown. Turn over and brown remaining side. Cut each quesadilla into wedges and server warm.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories 135 Fat, gm. 6 Protein, gm. 6 Carb. gm. 18 Cholesterol, mg. 15 Fiber, gm. 2
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls
- UW study uses video games to help smokers quit
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors