Grilled Potatoes and Onions
2 pounds small red potatoes 2 large onions 2 tablespoons olive oil 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt 1/2 teaspoon paprika 1/2 teaspoon black pepper grill cooking oil spray
Dressing 1/4 cup cider vinegar 1/4 cup fat-free chicken broth 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard 1/2 teaspoon dill weed 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, to taste 1/4 teaspoon white pepper salt and pepper to taste
In a large sauce pan, cook potatoes in salted boiling water just until fork tender. Do not over cook.
Chill under cold running water and drain. Cut potatoes in half and place in zip lock plastic bag. Cut onions into 1/4 inch slices and place in bag with potatoes.
Mix 2 tablespoon olive oil, seasoned salt, and black pepper in a small jar. Pour into bag with potatoes. Toss bag gently to coat potatoes. Add additional olive oil if necessary.
Set aside or refrigerate until ready to grill. (Potatoes can be prepared to this point the day before.)
Heat grill to medium heat. Place potatoes and onions in large grill basket. Grill with cover closed until potatoes and onions are lightly brown and tender. Watch very carefully to prevent burning and stir frequently.
While potatoes are grilling, prepare dressing. Combine all dressing ingredients in small jar. Mix well.
When potatoes are done, place in a large bowl. Add dressing immediately to the hot potatoes. Stir gently to mix. Let stand 10 - 15 minutes or until dressing is absorbed.
Nutritional Information per servingCalories 180 Fat, gm. 9 Protein, gm. 3 Carbs, gm. 23 Cholesterol, mg 0 Fiber, gm. 2.6
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say
- Car reported missing discovered crashed into condo, police say
- Driver who nearly strikes state patrol car charged with 4th OWI, trooper says