Dress-up your grilled burger with these flavorful mushrooms. Choose the combination of spices and herbs that will compliment your meal.
1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced 2 tablespoons olive oil 1/4 teaspoon paprika 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 tablespoon dried basil or oregano or herbs of your choice
Place mushroom in re-sealable plastic bag. Add olive oil, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt and other seasonings of your choice. Gently mix. Refrigerate until ready to use.
When ready to serve, place mushrooms in a vegetable grilling basket and grill over medium heat until tender. Mushroom may also be cooked in a skillet on the stove over medium heat.
Note: Sliced onions may be added to the mushrooms before grilling.
Nutritional Information per serving: Calories 50 Fat, gm. 4 Protein, gm. 1 Carb. gm. 3 Cholesterol, mg. 0 Fiber low
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK