Dress-up your grilled burger with these flavorful mushrooms. Choose the combination of spices and herbs that will compliment your meal.
1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced 2 tablespoons olive oil 1/4 teaspoon paprika 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 tablespoon dried basil or oregano or herbs of your choice
Place mushroom in re-sealable plastic bag. Add olive oil, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt and other seasonings of your choice. Gently mix. Refrigerate until ready to use.
When ready to serve, place mushrooms in a vegetable grilling basket and grill over medium heat until tender. Mushroom may also be cooked in a skillet on the stove over medium heat.
Note: Sliced onions may be added to the mushrooms before grilling.
Nutritional Information per serving: Calories 50 Fat, gm. 4 Protein, gm. 1 Carb. gm. 3 Cholesterol, mg. 0 Fiber low
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say
- Car reported missing discovered crashed into condo, police say
- Driver who nearly strikes state patrol car charged with 4th OWI, trooper says