This is a super easy way to make a beautiful fruit salad. The glaze from the pie filling is the secret ingredient. Choose any fresh fruit of your choice.
1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced 2 cups grapes, cut in half 1 large red apples, cored and diced 1 cup pineapple chunks, drained 1 cup fresh blueberries
Spoon peach pie filling into a large bowl. Cut the peach slices in half or in bite-sized pieces. Add fresh fruit of your choice. Gently mix with a large spoon until fruit is well coated with the pie filling glaze.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories: 130 Fat, gm.: 0 Protein, gm.: 1 Carbs, gm.: 32 Cholesterol, mg.: 0 Fiber, gm.: 2
- Funding is available to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River
- 4 juveniles suspected of damaging maliboxes in rural Portage, Pardeeville areas