Sophisticated, simple and so special.
2 cups port wine 1/4 cup sugar 1 stick cinnamon 8 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
In a small heavy saucepan, combine port wine, sugar and cinnamon stick. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and boil gently for 10 - 15 minutes or until mixture is reduced to about 1/2 cup. Remove from heat and remove cinnamon stick.
Arrange peach slices in 4 small individual glass bowls or goblets. Spoon warm wine over peaches.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories: 125 Fat, gm.: 0 Protein, gm.: 1 Carbs, gm.: 30 Cholesterol, mg.: 0 Fiber, gm.: 2.4
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart