Make this very simple appetizer unique with a creative presentation.
12 ounces (1 ½ cups) guacamole* 1 cup salsa 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
On a large platter, spread guacamole in the shape of a football field.
Spoon salsa on each end to resemble the end-zones.
Use the sour cream to draw the line markers.
Serve with corn chips.
Nutritional Information per serving without the chips:
Calories: 70 Fat, gm.: 6 Protein, gm.: 1 Carbs, gm.: 4 Cholesterol, mg.: 0 Fiber, gm.: 1.0
- Extra patrols added for spring party
- Shirtless female toddler on splash pad sparks debate
- Teacher confesses to sex with student in classroom
- Madison police find bullet in apartment on Russett Road
- Madison police investigate shots fired, crash
- Madison police investigating armed robbery at Oakcrest Tavern