Make this very simple appetizer unique with a creative presentation.
12 ounces (1 ½ cups) guacamole* 1 cup salsa 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
On a large platter, spread guacamole in the shape of a football field.
Spoon salsa on each end to resemble the end-zones.
Use the sour cream to draw the line markers.
Serve with corn chips.
Nutritional Information per serving without the chips:
Calories: 70 Fat, gm.: 6 Protein, gm.: 1 Carbs, gm.: 4 Cholesterol, mg.: 0 Fiber, gm.: 1.0
- Police: Woman stabbed with scissors in neck by her boyfriend
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids
- ACLU: Youth prison lawsuit prompted by silence from investigators
- UW-Madison chosen to test autonomous vehicles