This is a super easy and attractive way to serve eggs. Get them ready at night, refrigerate and bake them in the morning.
4 slices turkey bacon* 4 eggs** pepper to taste dash paprika
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously butter 4 muffin tins or baking custard cups. Partially fry or microwave the bacon slices. Wrap one bacon slice along the sides of each tin or cup. Crack one egg into the middle of each tin or cup. Sprinkle with pepper to taste. Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake 350 for 25-30 minutes or until the egg is done the way you like it.
*Use ready cooked bacon if you don?t want the hassle of frying bacon.
**In place of an egg, fill muffin tin ¾ full with an egg substitute such as Egg Beaters.
Nutritional Information per serving with an egg:
Calories: 90 Fat, gm.: 7 Protein, gm.: 7 Carbs, gm.: 0 Cholesterol, mg.: 185 Fiber, gm.: 0
Nutritional Information per serving with Egg Beaters:
Calories: 60 Fat, gm.: 3 Protein, gm.: 8 Carbs, gm.: 1 Cholesterol, mg.: 15 Fiber, gm.: 0
- UW study using video games to help smokers quit
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors
- Papermaker agrees to complete Fox River cleanup
- Wine-and-tapas bar, gastropub open in Dane County airport
- Search of lake for human remains from plane crash ends
- Teenager 'going crazy with a knife' arrested