Enjoy the combination of sweet potatoes and cranberries with this very fast simple recipe.
16 ounces canned sweet potatoes, drained
1 cup canned whole cranberry sauce
2 tablespoons sugar-free pancake syrup
2 tablespoons orange juice
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1 teaspoon brandy, optional
Preheat oven to 350 degree. Arrange sweet potatoes in a shallow baking dish. Combine cranberry sauce, pancake syrup, orange juice, and butter in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, Reduce heat and boil gently for 10 minutes. Add brandy if desired. Pour mixture over sweet potatoes. Bake for 20 - 30 minutes to heat through.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories 240 Fat, gm. 3 Protein, gm. 2 Carbs, gm. 52 Cholesterol, mg. 8 Fiber, gm. 4.1
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two