Enjoy the combination of sweet potatoes and cranberries with this very fast simple recipe.
16 ounces canned sweet potatoes, drained
1 cup canned whole cranberry sauce
2 tablespoons sugar-free pancake syrup
2 tablespoons orange juice
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1 teaspoon brandy, optional
Preheat oven to 350 degree. Arrange sweet potatoes in a shallow baking dish. Combine cranberry sauce, pancake syrup, orange juice, and butter in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, Reduce heat and boil gently for 10 minutes. Add brandy if desired. Pour mixture over sweet potatoes. Bake for 20 - 30 minutes to heat through.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories 240 Fat, gm. 3 Protein, gm. 2 Carbs, gm. 52 Cholesterol, mg. 8 Fiber, gm. 4.1
- Winter weather could slow Wednesday commute
- $1M lottery ticket sold in Madison expires soon
- Men to be without safe, sober home with no live-in manager
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- Multiple reports of gunshots heard in Madison Sunday night
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue