This is not your ordinary gelatin salad. It is colorful and has a light, cool and refreshing taste.
12 ounces fresh cranberries 1 cup water 1/3 cup apple or orange juice 1/2 cup Splenda or sugar 1 box (12 grams) sugar-free raspberry gelatin dessert powder (Jello) 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
In a medium saucepan, combine cranberries and water. Bring to a boil. Continue to boil gently for 4 minutes or until cranberries have popped. Remove from heat. Add apple juice, Splenda, gelatin dessert powder, crushed pineapple, and walnuts. Stir to mix well. Spoon into serving bowl, Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories: 60 Fat, gm.: 1 Protein, gm.: 1 Carbs, gm.: 12 Cholesterol, mg.: 0 Fiber, gm.: 2.0
- UWM instructor hopes students can find solution to lead problem
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration