Beautiful and unusual fruit pie with a memorable taste of cinnamon and nutmeg. It is absolutely wonderful served both warm or cold.
1 cup sugar 1/4 cup brown sugar 2 tablespoons flour 3 eggs 1/2 cup evaporated fat free milk 1/2 teaspoon allspice 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg 1 cups cranberries 2 cups apples, peeled and thinly sliced in small pieces 1 1/2 cups raspberries, frozen in a bag (loose pack) 1 unbaked pie crust (9 inch)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a medium bowl combine sugar and flour. Add eggs, milk, allspice, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Beat well. Stir in cranberries, apples, and raspberries. Pour into unbaked pie crust. Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees, cover loosely with aluminum foil and bake 55 - 65 minutes or until custard is set and a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Note: To reduce calories to 240 per serving and carbohydrates to 40 grams, replace half of the white sugar with Splenda.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories 290 Fat, gm. 8 Protein, gm. 5 Carb. gm. 50 Cholesterol, mg. 70 Fiber medium
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire