Cornbread is often dry and crumbly but you will be pleasantly surprised with this easy recipe. The cornbread turns out so moist and good. It will convert you into being a cornbread lover!
1 box (8 ounces) corn muffin mix 1 can (8 ounces) canned corn, drained 1 can (8 ounces) creamed-style corn 1 cup fat-free sour cream 2 large eggs, lightly beaten 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 7 x 11 inch baking pan.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir until well mixed. Spoon mixture into pan. Bake 40 - 45 minutes or until set in the middle and lightly browned.
Nutritional Information per serving: Calories: 175 Fat, gm.: 7 Protein, gm.: 3 Carbs, gm.: 25 Cholesterol, mg.: 45 Fiber, gm.: 0.9
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls
- UW study uses video games to help smokers quit
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors