Cornbread is often dry and crumbly but you will be pleasantly surprised with this easy recipe. The cornbread turns out so moist and good. It will convert you into being a cornbread lover!
1 box (8 ounces) corn muffin mix 1 can (8 ounces) canned corn, drained 1 can (8 ounces) creamed-style corn 1 cup fat-free sour cream 2 large eggs, lightly beaten 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 7 x 11 inch baking pan.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir until well mixed. Spoon mixture into pan. Bake 40 - 45 minutes or until set in the middle and lightly browned.
Nutritional Information per serving: Calories: 175 Fat, gm.: 7 Protein, gm.: 3 Carbs, gm.: 25 Cholesterol, mg.: 45 Fiber, gm.: 0.9
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says