If you like blue cheese, you will love this make-ahead spread for crackers or crunchy baguette bread.
Cheesecake:1 carton (8 ounces) Neufchatel reduced fat cream cheese 4 ounces blue cheese 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream 2 eggs 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt, e.g. Lawry?s
Topping:1/4 cup fat-free sour cream 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 325 degree. Spay an 8 inch pie pan with non-stick pan coating. In a food processor, combine all cheesecake ingredients. Process until smooth. Pour into pie pan. Bake for 35 - 40 minutes or until set in the middle. Cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate.
When ready to serve, tip cheesecake upside down on to a serving plate. Spread with 1/4 cup of sour cream and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
Serve with crackers or toasted baguette bread.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories: 100 Fat, gm.: 5 Protein, gm.: 3 Carbs, gm.: 50 Cholesterol, mg.: 0.1 Fiber, gm.: 3
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns