So simple yet elegant and healthful too!
3 tablespoons Neufchatel reduced fat cream cheese 3 tablespoons blue cheese 1 teaspoon brandy 5 ounces (about 24) dried apricot halves 2 tablespoons pistachio nuts or other nuts of your choice
In a small bowl or food processor, combine cream cheese, blue cheese, and brandy. Mix until smooth. Using a teaspoon, place a small ball of the mixture in the center of each apricot half. Top with a pistachio nut.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories: 20 Fat, gm.: 0.5 Protein, gm.: 3 Carbs, gm.: 0 Cholesterol, mg.: 0.5 Fiber, gm.: 0.5
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash