So simple yet elegant and healthful too!
3 tablespoons Neufchatel reduced fat cream cheese 3 tablespoons blue cheese 1 teaspoon brandy 5 ounces (about 24) dried apricot halves 2 tablespoons pistachio nuts or other nuts of your choice
In a small bowl or food processor, combine cream cheese, blue cheese, and brandy. Mix until smooth. Using a teaspoon, place a small ball of the mixture in the center of each apricot half. Top with a pistachio nut.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories: 20 Fat, gm.: 0.5 Protein, gm.: 3 Carbs, gm.: 0 Cholesterol, mg.: 0.5 Fiber, gm.: 0.5
- Adams County officials hope public can ID burglars in surveillance video
- UWM instructor hopes students can push for change
- Fire crews ventilate parking garage fire in unique way
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- Mom, daughter face charges when 16 horses found with moldy hay, no water
- Dane County plans to buy land to make Capital City State Trail safer