Choose chicken drumstick for a party appetizer or serve them for a family supper. The kids will love them.
1/2 tablespoon canola oil 6 chicken drumsticks 1/2 cup barbecue sauce 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1/2 teaspoon cumin
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In an ovenproof skillet, heat oil. Remove skin from chicken if desired. Place chicken drumsticks in skillet and cook until brown on all sides. Remove from heat and discard any fat. Combine barbecue sauce, lemon juice, and cumin. Pour over chicken. Cover skillet with aluminum foil or a cover. Bake for 40 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories 80 Fat, gm. 3 Protein, gm. 12 Carbs, gm. 1 Cholesterol, mg. 40 Fiber, gm. 0
Donna L. Weihofen, R.D., M.S. Nutritionist, University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
- MFD: 1 transported from rollover crash on John Nolen Drive
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police
- Victim tells police man who stabbed him frequently ‘mooches' from him
- Remains of 3 Ohio plane crash victims identified
- 29-year-old man dies from injuries suffered in Beloit fire
- Suspended UW-Madison student wants sex charges dismissed