Choose chicken drumstick for a party appetizer or serve them for a family supper. The kids will love them.
1/2 tablespoon canola oil 6 chicken drumsticks 1/2 cup barbecue sauce 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1/2 teaspoon cumin
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In an ovenproof skillet, heat oil. Remove skin from chicken if desired. Place chicken drumsticks in skillet and cook until brown on all sides. Remove from heat and discard any fat. Combine barbecue sauce, lemon juice, and cumin. Pour over chicken. Cover skillet with aluminum foil or a cover. Bake for 40 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories 80 Fat, gm. 3 Protein, gm. 12 Carbs, gm. 1 Cholesterol, mg. 40 Fiber, gm. 0
Donna L. Weihofen, R.D., M.S. Nutritionist, University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart