This has become a family favorite for summer picnics. The flavor is wonderful and it is so easy to prepare. Make enough for left-overs and serve it on a chicken Caesar salad.
4 boned and skinned chicken breasts
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons dried basil
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Lightly pound chicken to an even thickness. Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag. Combine all remaining ingredients in a small jar. Shake to mix and pour into the bag. Seal bag and mix well. Refrigerate several hours.
When ready to serve heat grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade and grill until brown and thoroughly done. Discard remaining marinade.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Fat, gm. 6
Protein, gm. 39
Carb. gm. 2
Cholesterol, mg. 100
Fiber, gm. 0.4
Also Try: Donna's Grilled Mushrooms and Sweet Onions
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- 3 adults, 1 child fall through ice on Sauk County lake
- Woman's purse taken while downtown; man arrested
- Woman suffers broken nose from fruit thrown from balcony
- Glass packaging flaw prompts beer recall