This has become a family favorite for summer picnics. The flavor is wonderful and it is so easy to prepare. Make enough for left-overs and serve it on a chicken Caesar salad.
4 boned and skinned chicken breasts
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons dried basil
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Lightly pound chicken to an even thickness. Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag. Combine all remaining ingredients in a small jar. Shake to mix and pour into the bag. Seal bag and mix well. Refrigerate several hours.
When ready to serve heat grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade and grill until brown and thoroughly done. Discard remaining marinade.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Fat, gm. 6
Protein, gm. 39
Carb. gm. 2
Cholesterol, mg. 100
Fiber, gm. 0.4
Also Try: Donna's Grilled Mushrooms and Sweet Onions
- Two people shot at while in a car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'