Make your ham even better with this special maple syrup glaze.
3-1/2 pounds fully cooked lean ham
1 cup maple syrup
3 tablespoons honey mustard
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon cloves
1/4 teaspoon allspice
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place ham in greased baking pan. Combine all glaze ingredients in small saucepan. Stir to mix. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the glaze mixture over the ham. Place in oven and bake for 45 - 60 minutes or until ham is heated through. While ham is baking, bring remaining glaze mixture to a boil and continue to boil gently until mixture is reduced by half. Occasionally baste ham with the glaze. Place remaining glaze in a small bowl, and pass at the table with the ham.
Note: This glaze is also good with a pork roast.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Fat, gm. 10
Protein, gm. 39
Carbs, gm. 29
Cholesterol, mg. 90
Fiber, gm. 0.1
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart