This is a super easy way to serve eggs. Get them ready the night before, refrigerate and pop them in the oven in the morning.
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- dash paprika
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 4 muffin tins or baking custard cups.
Partially fry or microwave the bacon slices. Wrap one bacon slice in each tin or cup.
Crack one egg into each tin or cup. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-30 minutes or until the eggs are done the way you like them.
Note: Try the ready cooked bacon (e.g. Ready Crisp Fully Cooked Bacon) if you don?t want the hassle of frying bacon.
Nutritional Information per serving:
- Calories 100
- Fat, gm. 8
- Protein, gm. 7
- Carb. gm.
- Cholesterol, mg. 185
- Fiber 0
- Crews battle roof fire at McFarland cold storage facility
- Janesville high school holds safety workshop for girls
- James Brown's 'Funky Drummer' Clyde Stubblefield dies at 73
- Despite warm temps, Winter Fest, Polar Plunge continue as scheduled
- Bishop Morlino: Catholics can eat meat on St. Patrick's Day
- Wisconsin sees fewer snowy owls than in recent winters