This is a delightful blend of flavors and a very attractive salsa to serve with pork, chicken, or fish.
1 large mango, peeled and diced 1 large avocado, peeled and diced 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced 1/4 cup chopped parsley or cilantro 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion 1 tablespoon lime juice 1 tablespoon olive oil salt and pepper to taste
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir gently to mix. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories: 120 Fat, gm.: 8 Protein, gm.: 1 Carbs, gm.: 11 Cholesterol, mg.: 0 Fiber, gm.: 3.4
- No injuries reported in burst of afternoon gunfire in residential neighborhood
- Local woman shares warning after credit card theft
- Bond reduced in UW-Stout student death case
- Madison police make arrest in downtown robbery
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'