This is a delightful blend of flavors and a very attractive salsa to serve with pork, chicken, or fish.
1 large mango, peeled and diced 1 large avocado, peeled and diced 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced 1/4 cup chopped parsley or cilantro 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion 1 tablespoon lime juice 1 tablespoon olive oil salt and pepper to taste
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir gently to mix. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories: 120 Fat, gm.: 8 Protein, gm.: 1 Carbs, gm.: 11 Cholesterol, mg.: 0 Fiber, gm.: 3.4
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls
- UW study uses video games to help smokers quit
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors