This is a fabulous dessert to serve with a southwestern meal.
6 flour tortillas, 6 inch size oil spray 4 ounces brie cheese, room temperature 1/3 cup chopped pecans 1 medium apple, peeled, cored, and grated cinnamon and sugar mixture, optional
Preheat charcoal grill. Lightly spray one side of each tortilla with oil spray. Place the 3 tortillas, oiled spray side down, on baking sheet. Spread each with 1/3 of the brie cheese. Top each with 1/3 of the pecans and grated apple.
Top with remaining tortilla, keeping oiled side on top. Place on grill and cook until lightly brown. Turn over and brown remaining side. Cut each quesadilla into wedges and server warm. If desired sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories 160 Fat, gm. 8 Protein, gm. 5 Carb. gm. 17 Cholesterol, mg. 20 Fiber, gm. 1.8
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- Find of device that looked like military mortar causes scare
- Lawyers for man charged in killing accuse victim's boyfriend