This is a fabulous dessert to serve with a southwestern meal.
6 flour tortillas, 6 inch size oil spray 4 ounces brie cheese, room temperature 1/3 cup chopped pecans 1 medium apple, peeled, cored, and grated cinnamon and sugar mixture, optional
Preheat charcoal grill. Lightly spray one side of each tortilla with oil spray. Place the 3 tortillas, oiled spray side down, on baking sheet. Spread each with 1/3 of the brie cheese. Top each with 1/3 of the pecans and grated apple.
Top with remaining tortilla, keeping oiled side on top. Place on grill and cook until lightly brown. Turn over and brown remaining side. Cut each quesadilla into wedges and server warm. If desired sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories 160 Fat, gm. 8 Protein, gm. 5 Carb. gm. 17 Cholesterol, mg. 20 Fiber, gm. 1.8
- Teenager 'going crazy with a knife' arrested
- PD: Drunk Mt. Horeb man jumps from moving car, runs into side of SUV
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Phone scammer claims to be MPD Chief Mike Koval, officials say
- Icy Dane County road causes nearly 40-car pileup, officials say
- Man, woman caught selling stolen bike on Craigslist, police say