More than 70 restaurants in the area will share part of their profits on Thursday to help domestic violence survivors in the community.
- Man lurking in downtown with knife arrested
- Man struck on head with hammer after friend accuses him of theft
- Police arrest man in Wisconsin bicyclist hit-and-run death
- Wisconsin farmers help harvest corn after neighbor dies
- Car crashes into Stoughton home
- Wisconsin inmate says flawed FBI hair, fiber analysis forced him to take 50-year prison plea deal