On June 4, WISC-TV and Dean Clinic wants you to do something kind for others and recognize those who do kind things for you.
The Day of Kindness is part of our year-long Time for Kids project titled "The Buddy Project" where southern Wisconsin residents dedicate themselves to being a buddy, not a bully.
What can you do to be part of the Day of Kindness?
It's easy. We've posted lists of ideas of kind things you can do for others below.Day of Kindness ideas
Also, we want to see your acts of kindness, acts of kindness done to you and acts of kindness you see in the community. It can be something you see on June 4 or something you see every day. Send a photo or video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look for special coverage of the Day of Kindness on WISC-TV and Channel3000.com on June 4.
- Dane County deputies shut down Bratfest carnival
- Police investigate bomb threat at Madison library
- Extra Janesville officers on patrol for 'Click It or Ticket' enforcement
- Diabetics feeling pinch as insulin prices rise 8 percent
- Police: occupants of both cars in hit-and-run flee scene
- Officials identify two men killed in Sheboygan plane crash