For thousands of kids from across the state of the Wisconsin, this week is the Super Bowl. It marks the culmination of years of hard work and preparation trying to earn a ribbon with a prized animal in the show ring.
- Dane County bike ride raises funds for cancer research
- Rep. Kleefisch releases anti-human trafficking bill
- Janesville still waiting to hear back from General Motors on $25M legacy fund
- Guns, ammo stolen from Green County home, sheriff says
- Gov. Walker signs $76 billion state budget
- Mystery smell suggested to be local landfill