The Dane County Sheriff's Department declared one of its inmates AWOL Friday afternoon.
Paul Richardson, 24, was released from the downtown branch of Dane County Jail Friday morning for a medical appointment. He was scheduled to return at noon, but did not come back.
Richardson is serving a 12-month sentence for knowingly fleeing an officer, resisting an officer, and battery.
Authorities request individuals with information call 911.
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial