The Dane County Sheriff's Department declared one of its inmates AWOL Friday afternoon.
Paul Richardson, 24, was released from the downtown branch of Dane County Jail Friday morning for a medical appointment. He was scheduled to return at noon, but did not come back.
Richardson is serving a 12-month sentence for knowingly fleeing an officer, resisting an officer, and battery.
Authorities request individuals with information call 911.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart