Madison Parks held its ninth annual Ride the Drive event Sunday, allowing cyclists to roam John Nolen Drive free of cars, but the event's future is in jeopardy after a major sponsor pulled out.
- Memorial dedicated in honor of fatally shot Milwaukee inspector
- Scam artists take thousands of dollars from Madison woman
- Madison visitor is victim to robbery in downtown
- Gordy's Market closes underperforming stores
- MPD asks for help locating missing adult
- Milwaukee police arrest student for assaulting teacher