Friends, family and complete strangers are remembering a contractor, killed during a Culver's robbery last month. 56-year-old Chris Kneubuehl died from a heart attack during that crime at the Todd Drive location, where he was doing construction work. News 3's Chris Gothner reports.
- Rain, winds dampen season at Yahara Hills Golf Course
- Columbia County deputies: 2 killed when lawn mower, motorcycle collide
- Milwaukee police investigate fatal shooting of 6-year-old
- Wisconsin school district changes staff social media policy
- Ashwaubenon officer hit by possible drunk driver
- Walker tours flooding damage in Cassville