MADISON, Wis. - A Madison woman was arrested Tuesday afternoon after the Madison Police Department responded to a report of a car driving slowly and weaving in traffic.
Tamara Brunner, 47, was arrested on suspicion of operating while under the influence. Police said the citation is her fifth for OWI.
Brunner had been driving near the 4600 block on Cottage Grove Road at about 3:15 p.m. when she was stopped, police said. A portable breath test measured Brunner's blood alcohol content at .367, according to police, which is more than four times the limit allowed for driving in the state.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say