MADISON, Wis. - A Madison woman was arrested Tuesday afternoon after the Madison Police Department responded to a report of a car driving slowly and weaving in traffic.
Tamara Brunner, 47, was arrested on suspicion of operating while under the influence. Police said the citation is her fifth for OWI.
Brunner had been driving near the 4600 block on Cottage Grove Road at about 3:15 p.m. when she was stopped, police said. A portable breath test measured Brunner's blood alcohol content at .367, according to police, which is more than four times the limit allowed for driving in the state.
- All Iowa County roads reported as ice covered, hazardous
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need