MADISON, Wis. - A Madison woman was arrested Tuesday afternoon after the Madison Police Department responded to a report of a car driving slowly and weaving in traffic.
Tamara Brunner, 47, was arrested on suspicion of operating while under the influence. Police said the citation is her fifth for OWI.
Brunner had been driving near the 4600 block on Cottage Grove Road at about 3:15 p.m. when she was stopped, police said. A portable breath test measured Brunner's blood alcohol content at .367, according to police, which is more than four times the limit allowed for driving in the state.
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother