A 23-year-old Oconomowoc woman told Madison police she was robbed at gunpoint by three men in her hotel room.
Officers were called to the Super 8 at 4765 Hayes Road at 1:47 a.m. Tuesday for a report of a robbery. The victim told police she had socialized earlier in the evening with two of the three men who robbed her.
A 50-year-old man who came to the hotel with the victim was in the hotel lobby when she was being robbed.
Police said they don't believe the robbery was a random crime.
- Enbridge says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- Authorities: Woman fatally shot father and took her own life
- Syrian man who sued Trump brings family to US
- DATCP warns of resurgence of fake IRS calls
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 Janesville motorcyclists