A 23-year-old Oconomowoc woman told Madison police she was robbed at gunpoint by three men in her hotel room.
Officers were called to the Super 8 at 4765 Hayes Road at 1:47 a.m. Tuesday for a report of a robbery. The victim told police she had socialized earlier in the evening with two of the three men who robbed her.
A 50-year-old man who came to the hotel with the victim was in the hotel lobby when she was being robbed.
Police said they don't believe the robbery was a random crime.
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday