A 23-year-old Oconomowoc woman told Madison police she was robbed at gunpoint by three men in her hotel room.
Officers were called to the Super 8 at 4765 Hayes Road at 1:47 a.m. Tuesday for a report of a robbery. The victim told police she had socialized earlier in the evening with two of the three men who robbed her.
A 50-year-old man who came to the hotel with the victim was in the hotel lobby when she was being robbed.
Police said they don't believe the robbery was a random crime.
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Phone scammer claims to be MPD Chief Mike Koval, officials say
- Icy Dane County road causes nearly 40-car pileup, officials say
- Man, woman caught selling stolen bike on Craigslist, police say
- Evers has $117,000 in bank for superintendent run
- Police: Teens try to open Madison girl's car door, flash gun at her