RIDGEWAY, Wis. - Three men were arrested early Sunday after a woman reported being pulled over by a car pretending to be a patrol car, according to the Iowa County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said a woman was pulled over on County Road H north of Ridgeway by a car flashing red and white lights. She said after she pulled over a man walked up to her car, made a derogatory comment and returned to his car.
Deputies said Marcus H. Louis, 21, of Spring Green , Brandon S. Bindl, 21, of Spring Green and Chase W. Brummer, 19, of Plain, were found at a bar in Ridgeway and were arrested. All three were arrested on suspicion of impersonating a peace officer. Brummer was also cited on suspicion of underage drinking.
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn
- WIAA board approves concussion insurance for student athletes
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet