RIDGEWAY, Wis. - Three men were arrested early Sunday after a woman reported being pulled over by a car pretending to be a patrol car, according to the Iowa County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said a woman was pulled over on County Road H north of Ridgeway by a car flashing red and white lights. She said after she pulled over a man walked up to her car, made a derogatory comment and returned to his car.
Deputies said Marcus H. Louis, 21, of Spring Green , Brandon S. Bindl, 21, of Spring Green and Chase W. Brummer, 19, of Plain, were found at a bar in Ridgeway and were arrested. All three were arrested on suspicion of impersonating a peace officer. Brummer was also cited on suspicion of underage drinking.
- Eau Claire TV station owner sues over duo's on-air prank
- Alcohol use among senior citizens on the rise
- Door County trees chomped by invasive bugs
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- Toxic gas released in Kenosha County truck crash
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases