REEDSBURG, Wis. - A Baraboo woman was arrested Tuesday morning after police found her passed out in a vehicle in a grocery store parking lot, according to a release.
Reedsburg police were called to the 100 block of Viking Drive for a report of an unresponsive woman in a parked vehicle, officials said.
According to the release, when officers woke 31-year-old Lori M. Winn up, they found she had methamphetamine and heroin.
Officers searched Winn’s vehicle and found several items related to drug use and manufacturing of meth, police said.
Based on the volatility of the items, investigators secured the items while wearing protective gear, according to the release.
Winn was taken to the Sauk County Jail on tentative charges of possession of heroin, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of methamphetamine paraphernalia and possession of methamphetamine waste.
- Wisconsin women create new app for caregivers of kids with disabilities
- Window of hope widens for stroke patients
- Madison bustling with big and lucrative events this weekend
- UW-Madison: Images of strange solar system visitor
- Attorney in 'Making A Murderer' case files a notice of appeal
- Groups challenge dairy industry lawsuit settlement