REEDSBURG, Wis. - A Wisconsin Dells woman is accused of driving drunk with a 6-year-old child on board, according to a release from Reedsburg police.
A motorist contacted police at 10:15 a.m. Wednesday after spotting a car swerving into oncoming traffic on Viking Drive. Police said they stopped the car in the area of 19th Street and Gavin Court. Officers said they found a 6-year-old in the car.
Crystel M. Clary, 35, was arrested on suspicion of second-offense operating while intoxicated, second-offense operating with a revoked driver's license and on a probation hold.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes