REEDSBURG, Wis. - A Wisconsin Dells woman is accused of driving drunk with a 6-year-old child on board, according to a release from Reedsburg police.
A motorist contacted police at 10:15 a.m. Wednesday after spotting a car swerving into oncoming traffic on Viking Drive. Police said they stopped the car in the area of 19th Street and Gavin Court. Officers said they found a 6-year-old in the car.
Crystel M. Clary, 35, was arrested on suspicion of second-offense operating while intoxicated, second-offense operating with a revoked driver's license and on a probation hold.
- Republican proposes raising UW tuition by inflation, income
- Stripper sues Cruisin' Chubbys Gentleman's Club
- Two found dead near Oshkosh
- Man who knocked man unconscious in downtown Madison garage arrested
- State revenue department touts anti-fraud efforts
- 2 men face charges in Madison gas station shooting that injured 4