REEDSBURG, Wis. - A Wisconsin Dells woman is accused of driving drunk with a 6-year-old child on board, according to a release from Reedsburg police.
A motorist contacted police at 10:15 a.m. Wednesday after spotting a car swerving into oncoming traffic on Viking Drive. Police said they stopped the car in the area of 19th Street and Gavin Court. Officers said they found a 6-year-old in the car.
Crystel M. Clary, 35, was arrested on suspicion of second-offense operating while intoxicated, second-offense operating with a revoked driver's license and on a probation hold.
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Uncertainty creates challenges for growth in manufacturing
- Inmates sue over conditions at Wisconsin youth prison
- Crews put out, monitor insulation fire at construction site, officials say
- Janesville man killed in crash on I-90 near South Beloit