REEDSBURG, Wis. - A Wisconsin Dells woman is accused of driving drunk with a 6-year-old child on board, according to a release from Reedsburg police.
A motorist contacted police at 10:15 a.m. Wednesday after spotting a car swerving into oncoming traffic on Viking Drive. Police said they stopped the car in the area of 19th Street and Gavin Court. Officers said they found a 6-year-old in the car.
Crystel M. Clary, 35, was arrested on suspicion of second-offense operating while intoxicated, second-offense operating with a revoked driver's license and on a probation hold.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire