TOWN OF DELTON, Wis. - A West Baraboo woman was arrested Sunday after a gas station robbery in the town of Delton, according to a release from the Sauk County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called at 5:01 a.m. Sunday to the First Stop BP gas station and convenience store at S3118 County Road BD on a report of a robbery.
Deputies said a person entered the store and robbed it while two others remained outside. The clerk provided a description of the vehicle, the license plate number and a description of the three people involved. Two of the people ran away from the scene and one left in a vehicle, deputies said.
Deputies found the vehicle within minutes and took the driver into custody, according to the release. The other two people were found a short time later in two different locations.
Karissa L. Litscher, 39, was arrested on suspicion of robbery. The other two people were interviewed by detectives and released.
The Wisconsin State Patrol, the Baraboo Police Department and Ho-Chunk Casino security assisted with the investigation.
- Boy: 'I flew over a couple of seats and I hit the ground on the bus' during dump truck crash
- Wet weather keeps farmers from planting crops
- 9 months after fatal crash, driver charged with felony
- UW Health trial involves injecting stem cells into patients with heart failure
- Armed home invasion likely targeted, drug-related, police say
- DNR board OKs reducing fall buck-only zones