MONROE, Wis. - A Monroe woman is accused Tuesday of pointing a BB gun at construction workers, according to a news release.
The Monroe Police Department said officers responded at 2:53 p.m. to a dispute in the 500 block of West 21st Street.
According to the report, a neighbor caused a disturbance with construction workers on an adjoining property. Police said 46-year-old Dawn L. Dean is accused of pointing a BB air rifle at the workers because she was angry about the noise they were making working next door.
Officers arrested Dean on suspicion of disorderly conduct. She was released pending a court appearance.
- DA, police continue to investigate child sexual assault charge against Madison teacher
- Fire department investigates early morning vehicle fire
- Man in 'survival mode' fights off 3 would-be muggers, police say
- Woman finds bullet hole in bathroom ceiling, floor, police say
- Dodge County adds another Blue Zones Project site
- 13-year-old leads Madison officer on brief chase, police say